Thriving in the job while having 4 kids? No problem in China!
Rebecca has not only managed to grow from an entry-level position in HR into a management position but also dealt with a busy family life together with her husband and 4 kids. (2 of them born in China!)
Learning from countless challenges over the years made Rebecca start her own business SHEEXPAT I Expat Career and Life Coaching for HER which helps women go abroad, thrive abroad, and successfully return home later. Follow her!
This is what you'll learn:
1. How flexible must flexpats be to get good jobs?
2. Why it feels natural in China to have both kids and a career.
3. How "SheExpat" helps women go abroad and thrive.
4. Why 2-5 year expat-assignments will disappear.
5. Why repatriation needs to be planned from the beginning.
Planning to go to China soon?
Listen on (Try VPN for troubleshooting):