Leadership Series - Episode 1. How to lead engineering teams in China?
The first episode of our brand new Leadership Series is online!
How to lead engineering teams in China?
How to set up R&D centers from scratch?
As President of Rheinmetall Automotive Investment Holding China, he oversees a turnover of more than 1 billion EUR and more than 4,500 employees across several WOFEs and JVs. In this outstanding 40min leadership episode you'll learn everything you need to consider if you are a flexpat manager in China yourself, especially in engineering-related fields.
This is what you'll learn:
1. Dealing with high employee fluctuation
2. How to reduce the risk of knowledge loss
3. How to manage know-how transfer
4. How to get tax benefits as an organization
5. How to build an R&D center from scratch
6. Motivation, targets, and KPIs for R&D teams
7. What companies should localize R&D
8. The role of leaders in China
9. Technical expert, expat, or flexpat?
10. Standard of living for flexpats?
Listen on (Try VPN for troubleshooting):