What challenges and perks can you expect working in a Chinese environment?
Leonardo Marra is originally from Italy and has worked in the UK and China for many years, mostly in international sales, across several industries. In this episode, he shares his personal experience working in a Chinese work environment and what challenges and perks you can expect when coming to the Middle Kingdom.
As the host of The International Business Podcast, he has developed a clear sense of what international business people need to learn before taking off to new adventures abroad.
This is what you'll learn in 20 minutes:
- What it’s like working for a Chinese boss
- Working with Chinese colleagues
- Essential skills you need to work in sales
- Why you should learn Chinese early in your career
- Is a career in China still worth it?
Listen on (Try a VPN for troubleshooting):
Connect with Leonardo on LinkedIn: